L Carnitine Strongest Fat Burning Steroid For Weight Loss Cas 541-15-1
L-Carnitine (CAS No.:541-15-1)
Other name: (R)-3-Hydroxy-4-(trimethylammonio)butyrate
Properities:It is a kind of amino acid which can promote fat into energy
Appearance:White crystalline or transparent white fine powder
Function: The main physiological function of L-carnitine is to promote fat into energy, taking L-carnitine can reduce body fat, lower body weight at the same time, does not reduce the water and muscle.
Usage: It is usually used to lose weight.
Packing: 25kg/paper craft drum
L-carnitine has a slight characteristic odor. L-carnitine is extremely hygroscopic and even deliquescent and it can liquefy on exposure to air.L-carnitine is highly soluble in water, in alcohol, in alkaline solutions and in dilute mineral acids. L-carnitine is practically insoluble in acetone or ethyl acetate. L-Carnitine and the related compound Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) are compounds able to alleviate the effects of aging and disease on mitochondria, while increasing the mitochondria’s potential to burn fat. ALCAR is often used as a brain booster, due to its ability to increase alertness and mitochondrial capacity while providing support for the neurons.ALCAR has been shown to be very effective at alleviating the side effects of aging, like neurological decline and chronic fatigue.
ALCAR supplementation is also a very safe method of improving insulin sensitivity and blood vessel health, particularly for people with delicate or weakened cardiac health. ALCAR can also protect neurons and repair certain damage, such as that caused by diabetes and diabetic neuropathy.Theoretically, ALCAR supplementation for fat burning should work well, but studies on ALCAR in isolation do not show very good results. Fat loss is typically attributed to the increased activity done by people, from the increased energy they have from ALCAR supplementation.
1) antimethemoglobinemic, cyanide antidote
2) Essential cofactor of fatty acid metabolism; required for the transport of fatty acids through the inner mitochondrial membrane. Synthetized primarily in the liver and kidney; highest concentrations f ound in heart and skeletal muscle. Dietary sources include red meat, dairy products, beans, avocado.
3) Carniking(R) is a product for premix- and feed industry. It is particularly recommended for the enrichment of compound feed.
4) L-Carnitine is a natural, vitamin-like nutrient wich plays an important role inhuman metabolism. It is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy
5) Natrulon(R) RC-100 is 100% L-Carnitine. This white crystalline powder, highly hygroscopic and amino acid like material brings not only the exfoliation but also, an additional benefit of a high level of moisturization capability.
6) Natrulon(R) RC-50DG is a 50% solution of L-Carnitine in decaglycerol/water. Natrulon(R) RC-50DG to provide a truly multi-functional product: an exfoliating product with excellent moisturization capability.
7) L-Carnitine is synthesized primarily in the liver and also in the kidneys, and must be transported to other tissues. It is most concentrated in tissues that use fatty acids as their primary dietary fuel, such as skeletal and cardiac (heart) muscle. In this regard, L-carnitine plays an important role in energy production by chaperoning activated fatty acids (acyl-CoA) into the mitochondrial matrix for metabolism and chaperoning intermediate compounds out of the mitochondrial matrix to prevent their accumulation.
1)L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us lose weight.
3) Athletes food: It is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us lose weight.
1) The standard dose for L-carnitine is between 500-2,000mg.
2) There are various forms of carnitine supplementation available. Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is used for cognitive enhancement. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is typically used for physical performance and power output. Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) is used to alleviate intermittent claudication and blood flow issues.
3) L-carnitine is supplemented daily.
4) The equivalent dosage range for other forms of L-carnitine are as follows: 630-2,500mg (ALCAR), 1,000-4,000mg (LCLT) and 1,000-4,000mg (GPLC).
L-Carnitine injection is recommended at 2g every 4 days for best result. However, you may reduce the dosage with the advice of doctor. The L-carnitine is taken intravenously either by normal injection or using a butterfly needle or subcutaneous injection . After taking this L-carnitine, you can carry out exercise around 15-20 minutes daily.
The Related Local Anesthetic Products: