CAS 50-23-7 Legal Anabolic Steroids Cortical Hormone Powder Hydrocortisone
Hydrocortisone valerate is a synthetic glucocorticoid corticosteroid and a corticosteroid ester.
Product Name : Hydrocortisone Valerate
Other Name : hydrocortisone 17-valerate; (8xi,9xi,10xi,13xi,14xi)-11,21-dihydroxy-3,20-dioxopregn-4-en-17-yl pentanoate; (11beta)-11,21-dihydroxy-3,20-dioxopregn-4-en-17-yl pentanoate
Molecular formula : C26H38O6
Molecular weight : 446.58
Packaging : 25KG/cardboard bucke
Storage: This product should be sealed and shaded, stored in a dry, cool and well ventilated place.
- Hydrocortisone is a steroid medication that treats inflammation in the body.
- The drug comes in an oral form to take by mouth, and a topical form to apply to the skin. It's available over-the-counter (OTC) and with a prescription for higher-strength formulations.
- Oral hydrocortisone is typically used to treat certain forms of arthritis, allergies, skin disorders, blood disorders, asthma, kidney disorders, thyroid problems, autoimmune diseases, certain types of cancer, and intestinal problems.
- It's also used by some people whose adrenal glands do not produce the normal amount of hydrocortisone that's made in the body.
- Topical hydrocortisone is used to treat minor skin irritations, skin allergies,eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, mouth sores, poison sumac,hemorrhoids, and other itching in certain parts of the body.
Hydrocortisone comes as ointment, cream, solution (liquid), spray, or lotion for use on the skin.
Hydrocortisone topical is usually used one to four times a day for skin problems. Apply it at around the same time(s) every day. Follow the directions on your prescription or product label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Use hydrocortisone exactly as directed. Do not apply more or less of it or apply it more often than prescribed by your doctor. Do not apply it to other areas of your body or use it to treat other skin conditions unless directed to do so by your doctor.
Your skin condition should improve during the first 2 weeks of your treatment. Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve during this time.
To use hydrocortisone topical, apply a small amount of ointment, cream, solution, spray, or lotion to cover the affected area of skin with a thin even film and rub it in gently.
This medication is only for use on the skin. Do not let hydrocortisone topical get into your eyes or mouth and do not swallow it.
Do not wrap or bandage the treated area unless your doctor tells you that you should. If you have psoriasis, your doctor may recommend an occlusive dressing.
If you are applying hydrocortisone topical to a child's diaper area, do not cover the area with tight fitting diapers or plastic pants.
|Items of analysis
||White or almost white, crystalline powder
||almost whitecrystalline powder
||Conform to the stipulation
|Loss on drying
|Any other Impurity
The Related Local Anesthetic Products: