Arginine Base Muscle Enhancing Steroids L Arginine Bodybuilding Supplement
Characteristics: white crystal or white powder, bitter, melt in water
L-arginine is an amino acid commonly sold in supplement form and obtained naturally in the diet. L-arginine-rich foods include plant and animal proteins, such as dairy.Natural arginine to L-type, the product crystallized from water containing two crystal water molecules, the crystallization in ethanol is anhydrous. Because the presence of guanidine, arginine is alkaline, easy to form a salt with the acid reaction.Natural materials abound in the protamine,it is the basic components of proteins, so there is very extensive.
Certificate of Analysis
||Medicine & Food grade
Arginine, also known as L-arginine, is involved in a number of different functions in the body. They include:
- Wound healing
- Helping the kidneys remove waste products from the body
- Maintaining immune and hormone function
- Dilates and relaxes the arteries
In humans, arginine is classified as a semiessential or conditionally essential amino acid, depending on the developmental stage and health status of the individual.Preterm infants are unable to synthesize or create arginine internally, making the amino acid nutritionally essential for them. Most healthy people do not need to supplement with arginine because it is a component of all protein-containing foods and can be synthesized in the body from glutamine via citrulline.
1) Used for biochemical research, all kinds of liver coma and viral liver alanine aminotransferase abnormality.
2) Nutritional supplements; Seasoning.
Heating reaction with sugar (amino - carbonyl reaction) can obtain special flavor substances. GB 2760-2001 stipulates that spices for food are permitted.
3) The important components of amino acid infusion and synthetic amino acid preparation.
4) Use amino acid drugs.
5) It is used as medicine raw material and food additive
1. 1kg Aluminum Foil Bag.
2. Standard packed In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside.
Wight: Net weight 25kg/drum; gross weight 28kg/drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.37cm x H51cm, 0.070cubic meter/ drum
3. As customer's requested.
1. Is this product natural source or from chemical synthetic?
All the plant/herb extracts products showed on our website are 100% natural source.The carrier used for partial polysaccharides riched extract powder products is maltodextrin and the adding dosage is in range of 10%~15%. This range is reasonable and totally meet the regulation of herbal products additive range.
2. How about the extraction solvent used in process of extraction?
Normally, we use two kinds of extraction process, one is traditional process which only use pure water as extract solvent, the other is common using process with extraction solvent ethanol from concentration 20%-90%. We never use the solvents harm to human