Anti Inflammatory Pharmaceutical Active Ingredients Fluconazole Powder
Assay: 99% min.
Packing: 25Kg/cardboard drum
Character: White to yellow-white crystalline powder with a slight smell, bitter taste. Soluble in glacial acetic acid, methanol or ethanol, insoluble in water, insoluble in ether, mp 137 ~ 141.6 ℃, or the melting point of 138 ~ 140 ℃ (from ethyl acetate - hexane to get).
Usage: Used as a third-generation antifungal imidazole pharmaceuticals, ketoconazole and similar antimicrobial spectrum, long-lasting, deep fungal infection of effective pharmaceuticals, anti-fungal effect, and oral absorption. Disease is mainly used for candidiasis and cryptococcosis, oropharyngeal candidiasis in cancer patients with infection and effective.
Biological Activity: Triazole antifungal agent. Effective against Candida strains in vitro and in vivo .
1. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of febrile neutropenia when fungal infections are suspected or proven.
2. Fluconazole is indicated in nonimmunocompromised patients for the treatment of onychomycosis caused by tinea unguium, Trichophyton species and Candida species.
3. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment and suppression of cryptococcal meningitis.
4. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of pulmonary and disseminated coccidioidomycosis caused by Coccidioides immitis.
5. Fluconazole is indicated in the treatment of vulvovaginal candidiasis caused by Candida species.
6. Fluconazole is indicated for the treatment of serious infections, including peritonitis, pneumonia, and urinary tract infections, caused by susceptible Candida species.
7. Fluconazole is also indicated for the treatment of systemic infections caused by Candida species in neonates.
The main indications for fluconazole are as follows:
1. Systemic candidiasis: including candidiasis, disseminated candidiasis and other forms of invasive candidiasis, such as peritoneum, endocardium, lung and urinary tract infection. It can also be used in patients with malignant tumors, patients in special care, patients receiving radiotherapy, chemotherapy or immunosuppressive therapy, or patients affected by other factors that are susceptible to candida infection. It can also be used to prevent candida infection in bone marrow transplant patients when they receive cytotoxic drugs or radiotherapy.
2. Cryptococcosis: including cryptococcal meningitis and other sites (such as the lung, skin) cryptococcal infection. It can be used in patients with normal immune function, AIDS patients and patients with organ transplantation or other causes of immunosuppression. People with AIDS may take this product for maintenance treatment to prevent recurrence of cryptococcosis.
Mucous candidiasis: including mucous candidiasis of oropharynx, esophagus, non-invasive bronchus, pulmonary candidiasis, candidiasis uria, skin mucous membrane and chronic atrophic oral candidiasis. The fluconazole for dogs powder can be used in patients with normal or impaired immune function.
||Store in cool &dry place not freeze, keep away from strong light and heat
|Items of analysis
||Almost white or type white powder
|Clarity and color of solutions
||Solution is clear and colorless
|Residue on ignition
|Loss on drying
||Conforms with USP34 standards
1. Hot sales steroid and peptide products list
||PEG MGF 2mg
||CJC-1295 with DAC 2mg
|Testosterone Sustanon 250
||pentadecapeptide BPC 157 2mg
||GH 176-191 2mg
|T-A022 Selank 5mg
||T-A021 DSIP 2mg
2. The main Product list