Product name: Tamoxifen Citrate
Alias: Tamoxifen,Nolvadex,STERANABOL;TURINABOL,kessar; noltam; tamofen
CAS No: 54965-24-1
Molecular Formula: C26H29NO.C6H8O7
Molecular weight: 563.64
MP: 140-144 ºC
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Storage: Shading, confined preservation
Drug Class: Anabolic Androgenic Steroid
Other drugs in same class:Anastrozole,Letrozole,Tamoxifen citrate,Exemestane
Usage: the goods to anti-estrogen fertility inducer, the objects in dysfunctional uterine bleeding, polycystic ovary, menstrual disorders and drug-induced amenorrhea and other gynecologic diseases;It is used as a first line defense against breast cancer.
||Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex)
||White crystalline powder
||IR , UV conform
|Loss on drying
|Residue on ignition
||Not more than 0.2%
||Not more than 0.005%
||Not more than 0.001%
||Total: Not more than 1.0%
Individual: Not more than 0.5%
||Not more than 0.3%
|Organic volatile impurities
1. Nolvadex is not an anabolic steroid but is used to manage side effects from steroids.
2. Nolvadex is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid.
3. Tamoxifen Citrate is the raw material of Nolvadex.
4. Nolvadex is also a kind of medicine to treat cancer.
5. Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is very comparable to Clomid.
6. Nolvadex behaves in the same manner in all tissues with Clomid.
For the treatment of advanced, recurrent breast cancer and ovarian cancer and other illnesses. Used as an antineoplastic raw materials.
Biological Activity: Estrogen receptor antagonist/partial agonist. Selective and potent inhibitor of mammalian sterol isomerase. Neuroprotective in female rats in vivo . Also high affinity agonist at the membrane estrogen receptor GPR30.
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Fareston (Toremifene Citrate)
Evista (Raloxifene Hydrochloride)